Sunday, June 1, 2014

thirty sixth week The Multizone conference

This week has been an awesome one! The multizone conference that we had in La Merced was honestly what made my week. I love being able to hear the inspired things others have to say. The only thing that I wasnt a huge fan of was the heat. Oh my goodness La Merced is an oven. It was pouring buckets of rain, and yet it was still hot. It was such a strange feeling. Beautiful place though. The training though was awesome. But, what I liked the most was the talk given by the assistents that day. They asked an interesting question that I just loved. I felt like it penetrated my every being. They asked what is the worth of a human soul? While they gave us time to ponder in our hearts what the answer may be I felt like I had an answer.I thought the worth of a human soul is the live of a perfect man, even the Son of God. I kept pondering this answer, and then one fo the sister training leaders says the price of a God. They began to explain to us the worth we have as childern of our Heavenly Father. We are of so much worth to Him, and if only we could see that in ourselves. We seem to comply in our minds the worlds lies that we are nobody, and we are worth about the same. When we allow that false thought to dwell in our minds we begin to actually believe that. While I was sitting in the Multizone it made me think of a conference talk given by President Uchtdorf titled, You Matter To Him. These are the quotes in particular that were in my mind. ¨This is a paradox of man: compared to God, man is nothing; yet we are everything to God. While against the backdrop of creation we may appear to be nothing, but we have a spark of Eternal Fire buring within our breast. We have the incomprehensible promise of exaltation- world´s without end- within our grasp. And its God´s greatest desire to help us reach it. Brothers and Sisters the most powerful being in the universe is the Father of your spirit. He knows you. He loves you with a perfect love. God sees you not only as a mortal being on a small planet who lives for a brief season- He sees you as His child. He sees you as the being you are capable and designed to become. He wants you to know that you matter to Him´. Now a brief up date in my area. It is going awesome, and we have a baptism this week(:

con amor,

hna macias

No comments:

Post a Comment