Sunday, June 22, 2014

fourteenth week world cup, I am going for Mexico, Brazil, Germany, and of course USA!!!

Happy late Father´s day! Sorry for not being able to send a good letter last week. I was in La Merced and the internet is ´pretty slow there. But, it was fun being there and being able to hang out with all of our zone. The best part for me was being able to hang out with the other sisters in the zone, We went to a waterfall, and it was really pretty. But, you know me. I am not a huge stare in awe kind of a person. I can look at something for a little bit, but after about 5 minutes I get bored ha. But, if someone takes me to a history musuem I could stay there for days! Interesting, right? Well I heard that the world cup started this week? Thats awesome! I love soccer. I am going to have to watch the reruns in a couple of months. I am going for Mexico, Brazil, Germany, and of course USA!!! Well, the biggest thing that happened this week was a surprise! I received a birthday package from a family in my ward back home. I used to be their babysitter for years! They sent me drawings their kids had done for me, and it was super touching. But, this package came right on time. Last week when I was in La Merced I was really sad because I had found out that my parents package for my birthday did not pass customs, and was back in California. I felt bad because it had been the second package they have sent that I have not received, but to my surprise I got one this week! It is amazing how the Lord blesses you, and always wants us to look up and believe even when we are down. Well, our ward is doing ok. We are seeing some progress here, but it is like pulling teeth thats for sure. At times I feel frustrated because all I want to do is help them, and it seems like they dont care. Or they do not realize how much they need it. But, I have come to realize that is probably the Savior feels about us. He tries to help us, and mold our character, but sometimes we fight back and dont want the help. I hope that we can always remain humble, and trust the plan that he has for us. That is where I am at, and where our ward is at. I hope and pray that Heavenly Father gives me the strength I need to help this ward. If you can keep the Villa Rica Ward in your prayers, and their leaders it would be largely appreciated. 

con amor,

hna macias

No comments:

Post a Comment