Sunday, April 20, 2014

Snow, Snow, Snow twenty eighth week



Snow, snow, snow, snow, lots of lovely snow in Cerro de Pasco. It made it really hard to work in but it was a pretty sight. It is something nice, and out of the ordinary scence of gray in cerro. I did take advantage of the members creativity when they made a snowman. I had to snap a picture of it. I had a cold this week, and that made it murder to work as well. But, with the help of the Lord I was able to push along and help Heavenly Father´s spirit children. On a better note, I am doing better! My cold is almost gone like completely. So that is a huge plus. We have two people on baptismal dates for April, and hopefully if everything goes well they will be baptized into Christ´s church. I am excited. There is nothing better than seeing someone come unto Christ and change their lives. Everytime this occurs they dont change by themselves. You change with them. It is inevitable. Just like the love that grows for the people I teach. It is impossible to not love them. Lately though I have been feeling super homesick. I have been missing my family and my brothers a ton. I am so grateful that the Lord blessed me with the family I have. I have never been closer to them now that I have never been so far away from them. My family as well has never been closer now that we are spread across two continents. I love missionary work. I am so glad that Elder Hill, Slade, De Soza, and Taylor decided to serve missions because they found my family. I am grateful for the sacrifices they have made for the Lord. One of the reasons I decided to serve a mission was to express my gratitude to the Lord for all of the blessing He has given me, but I have come to learn something really important: you can never do more for the Lord than He can do for you. I know that is true. Even though I am serving Him He is still giving me so many blessing. I will forever be indebt to the Lord for His goodness to me. That is why I want to be in His service forever. I want to spend my life in the service of my God.

con amor,

hna macias

No comments:

Post a Comment