Sunday, February 2, 2014

twentieth week


Jan 27 at 8:42 AM
Well,

We had two baptisms this week! They both went super well! Hno Jaime was baptized by the Bishop, and Hna Minerva by our First Counselor. It was a happy moment I had this week. This week has been a very trying week. All of our investigators are in vacaciones in Lima, and they wont be back until like the end of March. We hardly taught this week, and it made me really sad. Just  lot of things happened that bummed me out. I also found out that I will be in Cerro de Pasco for a third transfer, and I am happy about that. But, I will most likely get another companion, because she is suffering alot here. She is just not made for the cold weather, which is understandable. Cerro de Pasco is easily the hardest area in the whole mission. But, something that does give me strength to press forward despite everything looking dim is the fact that I am here to bring others unto Christ. If it wasnt easy for Him, then of course it would not be easy for me. I am learning a lot about how Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ feel about me, and it is truly an honor to be walking this path alongside them. Coming to know them as the men they are has been a humbling experience, because I can tell that they are people just like me. They have gone through the ups and downs of life and yet stayed faithful to the end. I hope to develope that kind of faith. I truly just want help others to reach their potential, and to know that they have a kind and loving Father in Heaven who loves them so much. But dont worry a new week, new numbers, a fresh start! Thats what the gospel is all about. Sometimes life can be a tad disappointing, but there is always a reason to smile and start over.
  p.s I have a cellphone now! I am the only sistermissionary with a cellphone who isnt a sister training leader. I was pretty excited to get it! At first I thougt it was a joke, but no I really have one haha

I love you all,

hna macias

some pictures of my baptisms... and also we posed with moroni

do you even lift, bro?!

No comments:

Post a Comment