Monday, June 3, 2013

I am NOT Blog-savy.


Hey everyone! I am new to this whole blog thing. So please be patient with me, especially if you see something that is wrong. Here is a quick explanation as to why I started this blog. In case you have not realized, but I am preparing to serve a LDS Mission. I received my call on March 26th of this year, and I have been called to serve in the Huancayo, Peru Mission (aka best mission in the world). This journey has been one of the most difficult that I have ever embarked on, but I have come to realize that it is also one of the most rewarding. I have grown in so many different ways, and in ways that I did not think were possible. I have always believed that I had a strong testimony of the gospel, and I have realized how much stronger my faith is becoming as I prepare to become a sister missionary. Everyday I find myself becoming more personally converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I find even more reasons to prepare to become the missionary that the people of Peru need me to be. I strive each and everyday to become an instrument in the hands of our Heavenly Father to answer prayers and to bless lives. I know that this is only the beginning of a story that will never end. The things that I am learning now are things that will stick with me my entire life, and I know that the work I will do in Peru will touch many lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment